0

holiday mood.=)

Raining now. Quite heavy.
But it doesn't affect my holiday mood. Hee..=)
Thanks my dear friends rainbow and Jennifer. Spent a lovely night with you all. I enjoyed it so much. Friendship forever~!
My voice become quite ''sexy'' now. Why? Because i had already sang 2 days. Haha~

I watched till 5th episodes. Unfortunately the pps doesn't have 6th episode. Damn!
Saya sudah mao kek si! Issshhh!
I can't wait d. The story is too interesting. Wahahahaha!

Aoyang invited us go his house for a party. And also will help yimin to celebrate her 17th birthday. But I haven't buy the birthday present yet. What should I buy? She looks like what also got. LOL.

Ps: Jennifer ar~ When is the next keyboard lesson? zzzz I have already forget about those keysssss.. If you see this, please sms me and tell me the time ya. You already owe me 2 times. Don't forget about it ya. Haha

Signing off.
Going out.
Bye.

Holiday mood turns on. =D

By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top