0
WoW~wOw~wow!!

I really feel extreamly happy!After suffering for 2 weeks,aiyoyo!about 16 days!n I m FREE now!
The days that there is No televisyen,no computer,no music n no fun.....
the days with just only books ,works,formulae,numbers,alphabets,notes,calculators...its just the world of black n white!!

I,really admire of myself...16 days!the war between me n my marks!you know?!that is not so easy to go through this condition!somemore i get headache!argh,my brain...is going to burst that time!(i admit that i m sometimes lazy n give up..hehe~normal phenomena maa)

However,all this suffering days end and gone ,~huhh...FINALLY!!This feel is even more happy n more crazy then my birthday(although i m super duper happy n suprise in my 17th birthday,but there a a few differences between this two important days).Ishh!Aaaa.."EXAM"!I kick u away!!!

EnJ0Y?!nonononono.....i have to reformat my brain,deleting all nonsence data that waste the space of my brain...Well,data is sucessfully transferred to the recycle-bin.Next,defragment of my brain...OK!Welcome,happiness!there are much free space for u now~Welcome movies,music,games and so on...!!All of "you" are invited to fill in the space in my brain!!




WohOo!!I am finnaly free,wow~i can feel now,the peace after wars....(i will still feel great even i will the the loser in this war),because I get into the peace world now!right now!!


Just PEACE...in the GREEN enviroment with colourful n hopeful RAINBOW!


DREAMLAND,I'm back!i had leave my comfort dreamland for such a long time!So,i m going to make some really sweet dreams!with u all colourful guys as the major characters...S.M.I.L.E in dreams.....
By:green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top