0

Hooray~ Holidaysssss!

Oh-My-God! Finally the exam is over and enjoying two week holiday now! Xp
That shit exam, i study untill going mad. I lack sleep! Pimples miss me and find me during exam!
So suffer huh. So, i will very appreciate and enjoy my holiday much. Wooohooooo Xp
I will hang out with my girls for sure! When din't have any dating i would like to stay at home too.Because i long long time din chase movie liao! I chasing a new Hong Kong movie now.
"The Mysteries of Love", i know jingyi u are chasing there too. Hahas!
Quite nice, because i love Tavia Yeung and Ma Kwok Ming muchssssss.
But they are not couple in the movie. Zzz.
I also going to chase other nice movie. Just waiting some intro. :)

Well, this wednesday i will hang out with KaiLoo them. Get high! Let's crazy! Hahaha!




____Happy Holidaysss ;D
by PurpleChin___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top