0

13/1/2011

Hey guys! Afternoon. :)
My cough still not yet recover. *sigh*
It lasts for 2 weeks. TMD

Okay, just ignore it. I'll eat the medicine later. Hope to get well soon.
Actually i have nothing to post here.
Blogging is the best way to kill the time.

Jiumu gave me this last few days ago i think. She said this is my new year bonus as im working at my jiujiu's company now. Ermmmmm, quite childish, right? Haha :D I don't think i'll wear it lurrr.. Paiseh la.. Haha
Maybe will give it to my sister or maybe i just keep it as my collection. LOL




Yea, this is the book that i always read nowadays. My god, the comics inside are damn funny. The drawing are not pretty as other popular comics la. But the stories and the characteristics are super funny. I'll always read it during my work. Hee As one of my friend always say i'm the queen of snake. *eat snake* zzz Attention! I really got work, okay..


The writer. His name is a type of seafood..zzz


The cover of book looks.. .. .. Erm, no words to describe it. Depand on you guys la.

Okay, off.
Lunch time.
Bye.

By
Jingyi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top