0

Her day.. =)


Ha! I'm here again.
Finally a busy week was passed. Today will be a new day. :)

Last weekend followed xiao yi went her shop. I sat whole day there. Look them serve the customers, and i also chose my new year shirts. Haha :D
Erm, actually i helped them also. Ironed the shirts. =.= Better than i sit there la..
Well, i knew a new friend there, Venice. A sweet girl and also bps. LOL She likes to share the happiness and sadness between her and her bf with us. She is only 22 years old, if i'm not wrong. But she already register with his husband last year. I saw her bf also. Erm, quite funny. Haha a bit black, not so tall. Sorry.. Haha
SMILE~


Well, we 2 again.. =p


While waiting the customers walk in..


The songs inside this album always play and play.. LOL


Erm, i not very like the one of the songs inside. That sing by the 新秀5强. It sounds weird. ZZZ


Are they cute? Decorated by my xiao yi's husband. Most of the customers come in because of this 2 animal. =.=


Xiao yi is quite proud of the decoration. She said her shop sure will get the 1st if the competition held. Kinda confident ya.. LOL


See, the boss is standing there. Online+ing i think..


I like to snap everything that is cute. It is use to hang the ear rings or other tiny stuff.


Guess what is it? It is a recycle bag. Damn cute and pretty.


Focus the cartoon on the bag. That's right! My favourite, Hello Kitty. <3


Hello Kitty Family. =)


Cute, right? YES!


Pretty lanterns. Handmade. LOL, they should hang in my home. Actually they belong to my home. Well, xiao yi one not yet arrive. So she took mine. Haha


I love this telephone so much. :)

Because xiao yi not yet finish her works, so we back home early.
Before back home, we went grandma's house and took something first.
While waited for my aunt, i was playing with my little cousins. LOL
Played with their bears =.=
They were hugging.. Haha


Obviously, they were kissing. My standard 1 cousin think it. The kids nowadays really bo gan dan..


劈腿! Haha


Ah blue was eating its candy. Actually that is congkak..


Okay, that's my last weekend. Because i went xiao yi's shop, so i can't hang out with my buddies. Haiz
But still not bad la. If hang out with them, i still have to use money. Went xiao yi's shop, i still can get some new clothes. For free! Hahaha!

Going to stop.
Bye.
Stay tuned.

By
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top