0

Hey..is me again...

Dear Blog..haha

I am here again..because I am so free now...now is 0105a.m...

Nowadays, I work at mummy shop..the day passing is quiet fast...everyday wake up working on9 then watching tv then one day past already...

and that day , I ask my sister help me tide up my hair...at last...just see below la...hehe...

Is it different??
I also feel that is no me....lol...

New Year is coming around us..and i get many new cloth..find someday you all come and see la...
p/s: I am not show off at here ya..;P

and this I capture at Padini when I at Queensbay...(after I test a skirt)


That gina behind me i dunno him...he is too naughty so i bu xiao xin captured him...and his father...@.@


Nothing new want to share with you..
Just think when we want to come out and meet..hehe...ya, this friday..is our chin big day!!!!

That day we must capture many new RAINBOW picture ya....
miss you all..
Now want go play that zuma which intro by yiyi and chin..hehe...bye...

Have A Nice Day...

by blue~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top