0

2011 my first diary

dear diary...
when i am moodly ...i will think about my diary...but today i choose blog ...cause this is my 1st time blogging with laptop...
please don't laugh me...hehe...

hey gals...how are you all??
i am fine and i want to say here...where are you going...i am still remember you at here...ya..this is how i treat my friend...and now i got little comfused about this...

All people in this world have their own temper include me...all of you have know i am a sensitive girl and i will tell you i am angry when i am angry...my world is like this...i am a straight girl..
So sometime..i will let my friend, my family feel tired ...i want to apologize at here...

A NEW YEAR...
A NEW STARTING..

In my world..I always put my feeling at 1st...
so sometime i will put some wrong feeling to you....
and i will try my best to control it or handle about it...
so sorry.....


I AM FINE NOW...
really different after write...

GOOD NIGHT MY BUDDY.....
MUACK.....

blue....always blue....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top