0

24/1/2011



Good afternoooooooooooooooonnnnnn :)
Yes, i'm here again. Erm, i'm too boring i think. So spend my time here.

January is going to end. The time is passing fast ya. Chinese New Year also around the corner.. :D
Current life:
9am-6pm work
Ps: Sit in front the pc whole. Not work, but facebook+ing.. =p
Last sunday, grandma was baking the ''kuey ka pek'' with her daughter-in-lawssss. Of course, included my mommy. I can feel the CNY almost there. One more week, woootttssss~

The drawing above is belongs to my brother. He drew it last week. Finally he found his sky. He loves to draw. Sure, as his sister, i will support him. My family also. *LOVE*
Karyou neh! Ah Nan!
Although his drawing is not good as others, his technique is not well as others, but he is always the best for us. :)



Orh, i found this in the magazine last week. It is talking about our ''chicken'', born in 1993.
Erm, i'm quite believe in such thing. BUT NOT SO la.. Just a reference. But i already ask my mom popi for me. I told my mom about this. She said me siao == How can she treat her daughter like that? :( I just worry my safety ma. I don't want die so fast or even hurt.

May have a look. Believe or not, up to you.
祝大家在新的一年里,六六大顺,风调雨顺,青春美丽,笑口常开。我想够了吧。



New book that i'm reading now. Quite interesting. No comment. =p
Honestly, i'm more prefer Detective Conan. *thumb up*
But whatever. Most important, it can helps me to kill some time. Haha


ZUMA
Always play it nowadays. Because i'm really nothing to do.. ZZZ
I will try my best to score a higher mark every week. LOL


That's right. ME =p
My fringe is damn long now. Block my view. MD So straight pin them up.
Easier and not so hot ma..
Haha


Okay la, stop here.
Bye.

By:
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top