0

miss school life....

Dear Girls And All My Friend


Now is january but I already miss my old school life

Why?
Because we cant meet everyday....

When??
When I view our photo


Ya..we have a lot of change..but our friendship no change....
Our hair become long and long..
and now ...we are 18.....


5 year of chung ling life....
say long but it is not
say short..we also have suffer in this 5 years....

In this 5 year i have my happy life with k1 and you all...
RAINBOW

And i join in KNJ


Though sometime i will moodly ...
Though sometime i will argue with you all..
Though sometime i will be crazy girl..

But if without you all...my life just is black and white.....

so i appreciate all of this...



Remember....always view our photo ya.....
Just Thinking All Of You Now....





By blu blu..always Blue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top