0

小人物回小人国了

Today..I am cry at the school
why?
because I feel I just a useless person in this world suddenly..
I believe if you put many effort in something..it will get the success
but finally...I just can feel...many knife are cut my heart....

I no outing...always bia my account and economic
But...my result is poor than others....no little...
is many many....
and this is not my first time ...is my 7th time in my life...

Because account...i scold by my sister and din't talk to her few days...
Because I want tuition at there....
Because economic..every sunday i wake up early and went to chi ji to read my economic..
but at last...i also din get any result in my economic....

All subject i get now is the lower class in my class...
I din get any high mark in any subject....
and my math like a shit....
so maybe i am not a chinese....

Now..i decide to go back to my world....
be a simple guy in this world...
din influence anything when i am taking some decision...
because i just will get a scar to this world..
and someone who live in this world just will hurt by me....
my absent is good for this world....
sorry....i apologize at here first...if I hurt you or something else....

只有在自己的世界才会得到自己的快乐..
不同的世界混在一起只会带来痛苦...


by.....blublu..= BLUE^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top