0

TODAY IS MY BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!

morning when i wake up,i thought will be a gud gud day for me.
but IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!MY BAD BAD DAY TODAY~~~~~~~~

after receive tio mei xi de message about going play captain ball...
i am very very happy cause long time ago no play le...but...after waiting my mom come back,
i hav no dare to ask my mom 4 going play captain ball....
because i scare will be a bad news 4 me....i am no dare to face it...so i choose myself dunwan go.
i thought tat is my big bad news 4 me today,but...
after noe tat my cousin come back...i stright go ask my mom 4 wan reunite with my cousin.

the answer ALSO A BAD NEWS!!!!!!i am very very sad.........suddenly feel that i hav no freedom.
NO FREEDOM AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!where my freedom gone???mom say after spm u wan meet how many times also can...but do you noe?after SPM my life is work work work n work.....how i can on leave n meet them wor.............I DUN HAV MY FREEDOM LE~~~~~

VERY VERY SAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRY DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES....................
now my sadness really cant use language to let u all noe me...
how big the sadness tat i hav now.............
me juz wan to say out my mind...so tat my heart can release a bit....
juz LEAVE ME ALONE 4 some day....than i will be fine i think.....
HAIZ...................................

寂寞寂寞就好。。。。this song most suitable for me now~~~~
rainbow...i will be ok...dun worry....juz let me calm down by my self than i will be happy again...
wait to see my smile ba~^.^

by:YELLOW Winnie Yuky~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top