0

Time never STOP.

I think every form 5 student now is worrying about the SPM. Still have a few weeks to go. Only a few weeks. No more time to spend on facebook, blog and tv. I need more and more time. 24 hours in a day is not enough for me. Those exercises, reference books, past year questions, the trial exam questions of other states are waiting for me. I'm worrying that i can't finish my revision in time.

Time will never stop for who. NEVER!
The time is passing fast and now, we're going to graduate. The time that we spend together is become less and less. Thanks God, i know a lot of buddies who really care about me in these 5 years. We face many problems in these years and we overcome those suck things also. =) Maybe we will have quarrel sometimes, but it makes our relationships become closer and more understand about each other. I believe that our friendship will getting stronger and stronger. We have a lot of sweeeeet memories and those memories are the biggest treasure for me. :D We laugh together, we cry together, we crazy together, a lot of together. I will never forget about it.

If i have do something or even say something that hurt you, i apologize here. I'm really sorry about that. But i feel glad because you all are still beside me. =)


Time is keep going. So don't waste the precious time on those bad things.
Don't miss any beautiful things around us and don't have any regrets.
:D

By
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top