0

Today was not my day ;(

I thought that today will be a good day for me. But out of my expectation, definitely bad!
Or i shouldn't go to school today. Maybe.

Fine, just let it be. The teacher gave back the Sejarah paper. Haiz. I was disappointed of my mark. I was not satisfied with the mark. I was upset of my suck result. However, it doesn't change anything. The only thing i could do is work harder in SPM lur. I can do it! Okay, just forget about my suck result.
Unluckily, i was suffered from the gastric at school today. Oh my god, damn it! It was killing me. Damn pain. And also the period! Both of them came together. Memang sui! Super sui! I think period is the enemy for every girl. Ya, i think so. Boys will never understand the pain that we suffer from period. So, i went back early today.

Thanks my friends who helped me today. Thanks lomo, henry, yiting.. Really thanks! :D
And also thanks for the care from those who text me. I could feel the warm. =)
I promise i will have my breakfast every morning. Hope that i can do it. Haha

Going to stop here.
Continue my drama. LOL

ps: lomo, really thank you today. Because of me, you can't go to the canteen and have your curry mee. Haha And also you helped me took my bag. Xie Xie Ni! =p


By
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top