0

What a tired day :S

Tired! Tired! Tired!
As my tittle, i'm really tired and exhausted today. No more energy and power.
I played badminton with my buddies whole morning. Followed the shuttlecock ran here and there. Oh my god, my legs are damn pain and ache now.. Anyway, i'm enjoy the moment that we're together.. =)

After that, i had my lunch with yimin, jennifer and phing at one of the kopitiam there.. We decided to have a movie while we ate. Haha!
So after ate, rushed back home, after bathed and headed to Sunway Carnival.
We watched Eat Pray Love today. Luckily, we didn't sleep inside the cinema. Erm, it's still not bad la. I love David who is the one of the character inside the movie. He's quite endao.. :D The view of several countries inside are damn pretty especially Italy. Oh, i hope i'm standing on the Italy right now. =p I know, i can do it with a map..==
Fine, i will go there once a day!


Okay, i'm going to stop here.
Tomorrow will be a new start. =)

By
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top