0

Oh, i'm still alive..

Hi, every reader.. Long time didn't appear here. Ya, i know. XD
I think everyone can guess that why i didn't appear here for a long time.
Well, i was sitting the trial exam last 2 weeks. And i was kinda busy with my study.
I think this is what we call 临时抱佛脚.. Lol

Anyway, everything was passed.. But only trial. SPM is waiting for us and it is just around the corner. Kinda boring with a mountain of bookssssss.
SPM, so what?! LOL I want to enjoy this weekend first. That's because i have already a few weeks didn't touch the computer.

:D
Let's say something about yesterday.
Erm, yesterday was the last day of the trial exam. Account and Chinese paper 2. Okay, i was just ignore the chinese. I was more worried about my account. No confidence with it. Worry that i can't finish the paper in time. Worry that i can't get the correct answer. Worry that the questions were too difficult. I can't sleep well that night and just keep rolling on the bed. I prayed hard for the account paper. But but but! Everything that i worried was just happened. Haiz~ What can i do now? Nothing i can do now.. T.T
God bless me~ Hope that i can pass the account paper..

''Time up'', by tan soo lin. Finally she collected the chinese paper. Woo-hoo! The trial exam was passed! LOL
Actually we already start to plan our activities after exam last few days.. :p Kinda excited ya! So after teacher collected the paper, we started our plan. 5 of us were kept our things quickly and rush back home. Yimin was running towards her car. Hahaha! i was keep chasing her. Both of us really tired.. LOL We used about 3 minutes arrived my home, 5 minutes bathed, 5 minutes arrived shuphyn's house and picked her up, used 5 minutes arrived at jennifer's house and picked her, aoyang and weiphing up. We're kinda crazy, right? Well, i know. But we really geng~! After picked them up, headed to our destination-QB. We had our lunch at TGI Friday. Thanks to our boss, Mr Quah!
I bought a pair of new shoes for myself as the belated birthday present. I love it! I still have to thank Mr Quah again~ Thanks for the earpiece. =)
We met the traffic jam when we back. It was really jam because it was the time that everyone back from their work. zzz We were really tired and i was almost fell asleep inside the car. But how i sleep well inside yimin's car? LOL Wahahaha! Paiseh la, yimin.. =p
I had wonderful time with my buddies. It's really fun.
Anyway, thanks to the driver, yimin. Thanks to our boss, aoyang.
We still have a plan, right? Haha!

Although tired, but happy. =)
Hey my friends, we're going to graduate. So cherish the time that we're together. Let's make some sweet memories during our high school life. Let's rock together! Let's fight for the SPM!

Stop here.
Stay tuned.

SMILE =]

By
Jingyi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top