0

Canteen day, parents day. =p

As everyone know, today is our CLB's canteen day and parents day.
Erm, the comments of teachers for me still okay la. Of course, I'm a good student. But they said I'm not very concentrate in the class sometimes. LOL sit with miss loh sure like that. Hahahaha! Actually I'm going to wait for Pn Tan Soo Lin. But so unlucky, Noi pointed on me. Memang sui~ All was just because of mr LIM. Zzz Anyway, I'm still satisfied with the comments.

CANTEEN DAY.
The street was very narrow and felt hot. The students and parents shout here shout there.
''谁要买我的?'' ''买我的啦!'' LOL That's why my mom straight went back after took my result. Zzz
Hmm, some of those food still okay la. Not bad. In the hot morning, I'm more prefer ice and water. So i had drank a lot of drinks.
Miss yuky, I already support you dou zui and bing tiao liao la.. Hahaha!

Really tired. Go have a shower first.
Byebye.
Have a nice day to all the readers. =)

By:
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top