0

Cloudy week. =[

As my title today, it was not a good week for me.
Moody.. That's why i skipped my class today.
My friends around me face some problems. Maybe you will say it doesn't matter to me, why i still down? Oh, the only thing that i could say is i really cherish my friendship now. It is not easy to find a real friend in our life.

朋友不需要多,只要有心一个就够了.

I just hope that my friends around me will stay happy. =)
Sometimes, i felt that God really unfair to me. Life doesn't treat me well. I'm not satisfied with my life now. I can't make any choice since i born. I can't choose how my parents, i can't choose how my family, i can't choose... a lot of ''unfair''. Whatever i say, it can't change anything. Just accept it.

For the special one, don't think too much. It will pass. Be tough. Thank you be my friend. Glad to know you. =)

Perhaps, I'll have a wonderful life. Hope so~

By:
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top