0

H@v!ng a g00d MoOd

hehe~maybe i ate to much of pretty delicious foods yesterday night,therefore Im having a great mmod today.Today,i planned to go to pc fair that held at PISA,Penang with my Indian friend.She told me before that the printer there are quite cheap and can function well~hehe!Hope so..I will just be glad as it can print documents for me bacause my printer now is not efficeint can even worst than rubbish!argh...maybe it is not a good friend with my pc.It don't even want to follow pc's instruction!hmm...really bad~!

But....I am lazy to go for that fair,there would be crowded(how if i gt lose??)beside,it takes a long time n long journey to go there...sleepy.Some more i would like to accompany my dear grandma.I'm trying not to sleep there,because I have to enjoy this beautiful day!!Buddies,I AM HAPPY & DAMN EXCITED NOW!!!(i got no any reason for my happiness...)hohoho!I hope that she could find a suitable printer for me~

I found myself, the truth me,the real me!The one that laugh happily and the one that have optimistic thinking.So,I wish that these days will never ends and I hope that all people around me and surround me will stay happy!Come on!Have a SMILE like rainbow.It would be so elegan and confidence!RAINBOW that never end so easily~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top