0

A new start. JULY

Halooooooo to all the readerssssss..
Finally I'm here again.

FIFA was over. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
Some of my girlfriends also got crazy because of this international match. Especially my buddy - NG YI MIN. =p
Because of FIFA worldcup, mr Paul also become famous in this world. Every time the result that he guess sure will correct. He really accurate ya. 他真的好神啊!=D
Throughout this match, I knew some handsome guys in the football team. They not only have a nice look and also have a good football skills. Of course, I also got spot some guys. They really endao!!!!!!!
Deng deng deng deng... KAKA from Brazil and Fabregas from Spain. Oh, I love them so much.. Damn endao! Hahahahahahaha!





















Kaka & Fabregas.

Well, Spain is the champion of this match.
Okay, let's say some about the NS.
Several of my friends been chose for NS. Of course, some of them don't want to attend this activity. Haha! Congratulations to those who been chose. I had already check mine one through sms. But it seem like got some problems. Actually should be the SIRI 8/2010, but the message that I received was wrote SIRI 7/2010. Zzzzz.. So I have to check again. LOL
Waiting for the message..
Everyday I find that many people discuss about NS.
''你有中吗?'' ''幸好我没有咯!'' ''衰到要死,中我.''
hahahahahahahahaha! Harap saya akan kena la~

Signing off.
See you guys next time.
Bye.

By:
Jingyi


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top