0

I love weekend! =D

Ha... I'm here again. Updated.
Hmm, miss yuky's birthday is getting closer and closer. I know. =)
Let's say something about last weekend.

Last Saturday night, when i was eating my tomyam i received a call from Jane Lee. She was keep asking me went grandma's house and ''da bao'' one tomyam for her. LOL
At start, i refused her because my mom was lazy to fetch us to Kepala Batas. It was too far from Sungai Puyu. At last she just told me that my jiu mu need our help. Because she was doing something wrong on her business. Bo huat.. Jane Lee came my house and fetched us back to Kepala Batas.
Oh, i should say that is the start of nightmare. Zzzz
Once arrived there, we straight started the works. When we had done all the works, it already midnight 3am+. And we started felt hungry. Haha! Then we decided went to 7-11 bought some hotcup and some drinks. I was damn starving that time. LOL That time i felt that hotcup was damn delicious. =)))) There was no car on the road, no people walk along the street, the mamak stall was still open. Some indians and malays were still enjoy with their teh tarik.. After bought, we rushed back.

My supper - 辛 & milo =P

LOL, after ate we still chat in the room. That day we chat a lot. I was missed my childhood. It was really wonderful and memorable. I missed the time that i was still a baby, a kid, without any sadness. Damn miss it.
It was already 5am+. Then we only fell asleep. Haaaaa...


When we woke up, it already 12pm+. Having breakfast and watched tv show. Afternoon they decided went SunwayC. Went to prepare myself and headed to SunwayC. Having afternoon tea at Winter Warmer. And i met TseChin there. Hahaha! I felt shocked when i saw her.

I love my family. With your love. I love you!



Oh my gosh, i was addicted by those above. It was cute! I love kitty so much~
Hope that it was belong to me. But thanks my sweet cousin.

My mom was keep telling me that the SPM is around the corner. Oh, mommy i know that.
I promise that i will work harder and harder..

Bye.

By:
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top