0

Say hi to Yari~

As my title today, Hi to Yari.
Yari not a person, not an animal, ''she'' is my new phone.
Welcome to my life. =D

Finally I had changed my phone. My phone before got a lot of problems. Since last year, SE W910i already with me for 1 year and 7 months. Zzz
Actually I'm more prefer LG Lolipop and decided to buy it. The price that the shop offered me was RM799. It really suck my money. Miss Loh said Lolipop won't so expensive. Futhermore, there was a lot of people said LG phone got a lot of problems. So I canceled the plan to buy LG.
And I saw Yari. It was damn pretty ya.. I love its colour! I'm still satisfied with the functions.
In a conclusion, it not bad. Luckily I didn't buy LG..

Ps: It just my own opinion. Thanks.
Bye, little red..






Hi, nice to meet you. Miss Yari~



Stay turned.

By:
Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top