0

MY LUCKY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!XD~~~~~~~

hehe.......old one year le me~~wahahaha.......can learn car liao~but probably after SPM ka go learn le lo~~~aikz..........today is a many wish day~XD

yesterday nite,really cant sleep~被你们说中了~ i am too excited for today~so this morning my eye very red~hahax.....turn here turn there till 3am ka man man kun ki~hahahax....so morning when receive you all de card.....i cant cry out...tat time eye tired~hahax....BUT VERY TOUCHED O!!!!!!!!!!!THX TO HUEY WEN,MEI LING,CHIA WEEN,JING WEN,JING YI N TSE CHIN ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~love u all always~~~muakz~~~~XD

morning,ween help me take my thing to my class,but me feel very cold so go out see see kua kua~tat time very qi dai nia~dunno them will how appear~hahax.....very suprisingly~all 6.45 already sampai le~hahax......you all de 1st time~nt bad la hor~hahahax......when u all together come down...touched....RAINBOW always around me~~T.T~~i very very like the big card tat u all do it for me~~love it so so so so muchie~~all my memory with u all de pic n you all de word~touched!!!!unfortunately,last few day already see tio tag pic for jojolomo~so tat alrady guess tio liao lo~hahax.......juz suprisely the card was SO BIG!!!!!!!!!haha~~so many my lovely pooh n yellow n rainbow~~~muakz~~~~~~~~~~~❤❤~~~

very clearly noe tat u all use many times do it for me~especially blue~~LOVE U ALL SO SO MUCHIE~~~~i am very proud because gt u all around me~~~~~muakz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!already let pn chia see le....she see le then say very sui hor~美咯美咯~~hahax.....n many ppl wan to see the card too~tat time very scare will make it dirty~very like it!!!!!!!!!XD~~~~~~

when recess time like tat lo~wish wish wish~come from many ppl~hahax.....HAPPY!!!!!fb de wish dunno gt how many le....more than 100 le i think~hehe......THX U ALL DE WISH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!after recess,pass le 2nd period,emily,zi xin,jia yin,lay lay,hui shan,jit aik give me the present~gt pooh de nail cut,pooh de room shoes,pooh de 夹子,candy~~~hahax.....THX U ALL YA~~~~~~XD~~~~~~~~~~after receive it,totally feel no sleepy le~hahahax..........shalani see tio the card n wish me too~thx teacher~hehe......^^

after tat,going to listen the GOD IN LOVE EYE~~~memory very 深刻 is the video of 黑人help the children let her listen lee hom sound~me very touch~~cry a little~T.T~~~feel very sakit hati~if really can exchange life,i think i will~珍惜每一份每一秒!!!!!谢谢你们与我同在~~~~~~^.^~~~

hmm....2moro i will be very siao le~hahax.....MY BIRTHDAY PARTY~gt some QI DAI too~~hahax......2moro hav the peng 1 gt sate,hot dog n 鸡翅,lok lok gt the 蟹肉,fish ball n bla bla bla~than gt salad n cai an~~~MAYBE gt pizza,see gt $$ or nt 1st~mom say~XD~~gt sing k too~~XDXD~~~~~HAV FUN YA~~~~~~XD~~~~~

I WILL HAPPY ALWAYS CAUSE GT U ALL BESIDE ME~~~~~MUAKZ~~~~~❤❤~~~~

by:YELLOW winnie yuky~❤❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top