0

OOPS~~~~

hehe...use english to update today.....

2moro is my birthday le....so fast one year pass jor le......time pass so fast de la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe....dunno fren will how celebrate with me leh~hahax.....qi dai lo~XD.......

after 2moro,friday celebrate,sat recruiment camp....should start le.....hope tat i gt mind to study la~XD~~~~~

wan to say de is....my grandmom go to hospital for checking her body....she constipation n cant eat more....so better go for a CT scan....today go visit her,a doctor insert somekind of medicine can let grandmom feel perut pain...for can 'da bian'so tat when scan can clearly see the perut of intestine....when insert the medicine,see tio grandmom in pain eh status...me very sakit hati....cant imagine tat my life without her will be anzua??now pray very very hard juz for her can be better!!!!!!!praying~~~~T.T~~~~~

haiz.........hope she will be fine soon!!!!!muz healthier n healthier!!!!!!!!!!!!

like tat la....2moro going listen tat GOD IN LOVE EYE~~~~~hehe......sure for tat....but what i gonna wear go leh?my pj t-shirt after play ball sure very very wet....aikz......伤脑筋哟~~~~~

2moro is my lucky day~woohoo~~~XD

by:YELLOW winnie yuky~❤❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top