0

Exam day. 27/5

Ha..!! Sejarah paper finally was passed! Woo-Hoo!
Long time no blogging. So I have spend my afternoon here. =)

Erm, before exam start 6 of us helped our ween to celebrate her 17th birthday.
Congratulations ya, finally 17 d. We had prepared a small surprise for her.=D Hope that you will like it. Heeeeee... Of course got b'day present la. Rainbow gave her a pair of shoes. Hope that it is suitable for you la. Upload a few photos of that day here. =P



SEJARAH! SEJARAH! SEJARAH!
You have got me going crazy!
Damn shit! Used a lot of time on this subject. I nearly forgot about today still have math paper. LOL. But it seem like useless. All I have read were not on the paper. No answer that I'm hundred percent confirm. Haiz.. Maybe my sejarah will fail this exam.
Actually I'm going to give up, but I can't do it. Don't know what is the reason. It seem like got an unknown power force me to read it.
Anyway, it was passed. =)
Bye, mr history~ See you next time.

Felt boring.. =P

The exam haven't end. Still have 1 week to go.
Issshhhh..
Haven't touch my science and economic.
I can't wait for the holidays after exam.. Wahahahahaha!
Let's countdown together.=)
5-4-3-2-1-HOLIDAYS!

See you all next time.
Bye.

By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top