0

A midnight

Hmm..a midnight post..zzz
Actually i can't sleep this night..

After viewing jojo's post, she seem like very know us..LOL
Maybe she was right. Sometimes, i really care about how my friend think of me. Such thinking let me suffer. Today tsechin gave me a lot of advice. She said must think open mind, don't let others influence our mood. She was right. This feeling really suck! Hope that everything that annoying will pass soon. These days, a few friends came and ask what have happen on me. I really can felt that the caring and loving from you all.. I LOVE YOU ALL. You only can feel your friends are care about you when you're in trouble or upset.

I won't change my way. Even you're really bek siok me, I won't change myself just because of you. This is what chin told me. YA! I'm agree! Her words wake me up.
I'm still me. Laughing loudly when I'm happy. Crying loudly when I'm sad. I just will follow my own feel and do the things what i like. That is me!
Just be yourself. ROCK! XD

And also my buddy met some problems. I know you're in suffer. But forget about her is the only way. Whatever you do, whatever the decision that you make, I also will support you all the way. I hope to see your smile soon. =)

This is a moody week. =( *sigh*
As yimin said, let it be the pass.
As weiphing said, it will fine soon.

Hey guys cheer up ya. Fighting together. Be tough. Hope that I can do it.

By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top