0

PURPLE ๑ 1st Post

Emmm.. I lazy open laptop online. But my handphome battery was low after the rainbow member using. Hahas. So i charge it, then online sign in our rainbow blog and have my first post here. Before sign in, i still need ask the e-mail from our Violet. Sorry about that. Because i just know the password only. Sweat. Paiseh har.. ><''
Ermmm.. Actually we have rainbow gathering at our Yellow house on this saturday. But the gathering is change to june.. Because of me. Really feel sorry to my rainbow. I really wait for attend the gathering one. But my cousin told me that she need help. Yes. I can reject her. I really can do so. But if i din't go, KL din't have any people fetch her back. MC din't have people fetch her go and also back. If all no go, KW also imposible go. I just don't want that because me, then they cant earn money. I also don't want because me, then my cousin have found no peoples help her. I very happy and enjoy when together with rainbow. Because you all are my dearest friends. If not because that, i also wont tell you all i cant go. Really so sorry about that. Ermmm.. Our rainbow gathering already change to june.. Means after exam that day. That day is friday, so i very very sure that i will attend! Hahahas. We sure very high and enjoy the time with rainbow.




... waiting for rainbow gathering ♥
by:purple chin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top