0

Hang out With Red..






ya..it is long time we din hang out together le...have seen 2 movie at that day..IP MAN ++ ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE..haha..very excited..IP MAN really nice and think i will ask my mum go to see again..hehe..want to support..

and we have our lunch at food court..wah..yummy.. my money was finish at all, when i back my wallet 1 ringgit pun bo..haha..because really long time din shopping le..so i am happy that day and i also very suffer in this week..>.<..u know i know la..no money liao ma... just come and upload some photo to let you all see nia..lazy type d...just now i mop the floor and wash bathroom and many many work...now is headache and tired tired for my many house working and hear my sister argue again with her boyfreind..i even crazy at all because her sound is very...aiya don't want to say la... k la..wish happy day to all of you la...

By jojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top