0

为校服务..XD

We had carried out our second times kerja sosial today. Same as before still painting but this time was painted the wall..hee..
All together got 7 people ( jingyi-me, yctai, xyan, woandy, mingfeng, whitney, also our home ryry)..
We need to paint 3 class today-4k2, 4k3, XXX.. ( not very clear what is that class. )
所谓人多好办事. We just used about 3 hours to finish our works.
Erm, I think the colour that we painted today not very beautiful. Because the colour was too deep and dark.. GREY. Whitney said just like a jail. Ya, I think so.. LOL
But poor our henry..haiz.. His works were the most tired and need to pay attention on it. He needs to 修补 after we painted. I'm really admire him.. He was quite patient and done well.. Haha =D Although not so pretty, but still okay la.. Hope that the teacher will satisfied and don't ask us to do it again..
After finished our works, the most headaches thing was coming. We need to wash our hand and leg. Isshhh... The paint was difficult to wash from our hand and leg. But finally my hands and legs were clean with the help of woan.. Thanks so much..

I felt the teamwork between us.. I love that feel so muchhiieeeee... TEAMWORK!
The whole class fulled with the joyful and happiness =P
I think i had drunk about 2 litres of water today.. Hahaha! I really need water.

After the works, we were rest in the class..







Enjoy my hot afternoon with you all although quite tired.. =)


By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top