0

Exam Start.

Finally, the exam start today.
B-A-H-A-S-A M-E-L-A-Y-U
Erm, I think I'll fail my malay again.. Hee=)
Whatever, I'm not going to ''pia'' this exam. I just read till where as I can. Totally no study mood..
But I'll work harder for the trial exam and spm.

Suddenly i'm so envy my youngest sister. She still at kindergarten and she no need face the exam like us. Although they also will have exam, but the questions are EASIER than us.
Kindergarten---- 5+5=10
High school----- 2x+5y=10
Big difference ya..

I want go back to my childhood.
No exam.
No homeworks.
No sadness.
Everyday the time is spend for playing.
Wah~ The life is so wonderful. =D

LOL, I should wake up.. Haha..
Dreaming is good for your health! =)
So, dream more...

This two weeks are exam week. =(
Let fighting together! Azak Azak Fighting!


Will be back after two weeks.
Waiting for the steamboat after the exam. =)
Yummyyyyyy... Tomyammmmmm...


By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top