0

Hot day..

Today our rukun had attend an activity which organised by CF.
We were late because we had waste a lot of time at Fresh. SLOW! I think we used about half an hour to wait for the food that we ordered. Hee..

When we arrived, there was a lot of people include 防范,华文学会,and also RUKUN.
I think we're the most less member there..LOL..
But we quite high there..
I had sang my favourite song too..=) 我们成为一家人
I love this song so muchhhiieee..
But because of the hot weather, i was not enjoy it at all..
HOT DIE ME!!
Can't they on the air-con? Really hot! Although got my small fan, but it is not use at all.. After the activity was end, I seem like just bathing.. WET! SWEAT!
And also met a few friends which long time no see.. But they seem like didn't see us.. lol..

Tsechin and I were quite boring, so we had taken some photo when the activity.. hee=)
We're the GOOD students.. Isn't it? Haha!




请给我向前走的力量. 我需要它. =)


By: Jingyi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top