0

SICK yuky here~

hehe....till now onli jingyi n jojolomo write onli...adui~~~

is time me to post blog le~today at school sick jor...rest at home all day still cant recover~wanna siao le.....aikz......eye very pain...the post tat jojo say me seem like gt some correct oo..i always be alone at home,so maybe already xi guan alone de feel le ba...sometimes really hav a fren can chat with me,so me ka always on9 wait gt ppl wanna chat bo..

many ppl say tat me always on9 eh ppl lai de.i can say YES..but now will become less le...cause exam coming...very sien...maybe with a guy call fok eh ppl too much become think negatively???i think i am a normal ppl lo~dun like him always always always think negative...me juz sometimes onli...hehe~all rainbow i will always be happy so u all muz always together with me ya~^^

2moro stay school lo~go cf with rukun with dunno apa de activity...seem like very fun!!!hehe...qi dai lo~this week really bo $$~omg omg~yi always call me to pass up rm10~omg omg~po kai liao lo....tat day go out use diao 21 + i sendiri paid out de 29 for chou mu ka mia....very bo $$ liao~haiz..........

2moro 书展 pun....$$ where r u....haiz........n also buy ingredient for saturday punya steamboat~hehe.....^^n aa...me with sk bo hami mia de oo....really a fren onli la...LOL~

hey all!!!!!(means:huey wen,mei ling,chia ween,tse chin)less u all nt yet update our blog!!!!we all waiting ya...i already tell u all macam mana do liao de oo~i am waiting for u,waiting for u,waiting for u update everynite~~hehe.....hope me recover soon~^^

by:winnie yuky ❤ pooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top