0

I love you, mummy..=)

Today is a meaningful day for every mother in this world.
Have my wish here for every mother. Happy mother's day =)

My mum, don't have a nice look, don't have a cool hair style. But she is my super woman.
Every morning, she wakes me up. And she prepares the breakfast for my whole day energy. Every day after school, when i reach home, I can smell the dishes on the table. They are good taste! Hee.. When I have do any wrong, she scolds me. But I know, she is care of me. When I'm sad, she always by my sides. She gives me support. She lends me her shoulders. She tries to joke when I'm upset. I know, she just want her daughter to smile as before. I know, she is worrying about me. Sometimes I'll let her angry, let her sad, but she always forgive me and gives me a sweet smile.=)

I want to say sorry to my mum as i had did wrong before. Thank you so muchiiieeee..
Without you, I can't feel any warm in this house.
Without you, I can't feel any love in this house.
Without you, I can't feel any happiness in this house.
Without you, I can't feel any joyful in this house.
You're my only mummy..
''I Love You, Mum.''
Mother's day gift this year. Although it is not expensive, but it full of our loves.


没有你,就没有我。



Thank you for bring me to this world. =)


Hope you will happy for your whole life and smiles always. Because your smile is the most beautiful.
Mummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy..=D


By: Mrs.Lee's lovely daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top